• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who currently deals with free ads please?

TheThreeB's

Mama Doe
Hi, can anyone advise please. I've seen something quite shocking and hoping someone can look into it for me. Unfortunately I'm not really in a position to take more buns currently, but wanted to flag this up.

Thank you x

Hi, can anyone advise please. I've seen something quite shocking and hoping someone can look into it for me. Unfortunately I'm not really in a position to take more buns currently, but wanted to flag this up.

Thank you x

I have flagged your post up to the mods, who should be in touch :D

Thanks Jane, I thought the same.

I feel so bad for this poor bun I've seen, but I don't know if there is anything I can do. I shouldn't keep looking really, I've just rescued a bun this week, our 7th. Do you think it's just fortunate that they are selling it at least? x

I just checked and Fifibutton is the only one who hasn't been online very recently so I'd pm one of the other team members.

You could ask them to quickly reply to you to confirm that they've seen the message and will be dealing with it though. If you don't get a response, then you're welcome to pm me the link too and I'll see what I can do. :wave:

I just checked and Fifibutton is the only one who hasn't been online very recently so I'd pm one of the other team members.

You could ask them to quickly reply to you to confirm that they've seen the message and will be dealing with it though. If you don't get a response, then you're welcome to pm me the link too and I'll see what I can do. :wave:

Karen, I always knew you were an angel - thank you xx

Back