• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binkying when being told off

DemiS

Warren Veteran
Anyone else have this? When the bunnies are being naughty I say 'ah ah' and they immediately stop what they're doing, then binky away :roll: :lol: They never binky as much as when I'm telling them off! I've noticed as well that when about to do something naughty, they'll look over at me to see if I'm watching, if I make eye contact they won't do it, but if I'm not looking at them they'll start with the naughtiness :shock:

Anyone else have this? When the bunnies are being naughty I say 'ah ah' and they immediately stop what they're doing, then binky away :roll: :lol: They never binky as much as when I'm telling them off! I've noticed as well that when about to do something naughty, they'll look over at me to see if I'm watching, if I make eye contact they won't do it, but if I'm not looking at them they'll start with the naughtiness :shock:

Yep, plus a bum wiggle-back-feet-flick. I call it the Bunny equivalent of the 'two fingers salute' !! :roll: :lol:

Oh yes :lol: A kind of 'up yours matey' :lol:

Joey does this, Boo being deaf will carry on doing bad things oblivious & Mouse is never naughty & so never told off

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Petra will look to see if I'm watching but she thumps and runs off then sneaks back to do it again

If we have to 'help' them come in at night off the lawn they do this...! Makes it so much more frustrating :lol:

I would love to have Petra living with me :love:

I can just see it now. She'd be ripping up the sofa and I'd wipe away a tear of pride and state that she's expressing herself artistically. :lol:

Haha she's good with the sofa she won't bite it. How's your carpet?! Does it have any holes in pr would you like some?! Do you have any other pets that she can sit on?! Or anything on the mantle piece she can launch off?!

When she's good she's adorable but when she's in a mood she's angry!!

Mine do this when I am trying to herd them back in their run after playtime in the garden when they have managed to change direction and run off again.

Phoebe gives me the "up yours" foot flick all the time. Even if it's a simple, don't chew that honey as you'll hurt yourself.... honestly, why do I bother?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Haha she's good with the sofa she won't bite it. How's your carpet?! Does it have any holes in pr would you like some?! Do you have any other pets that she can sit on?! Or anything on the mantle piece she can launch off?!

When she's good she's adorable but when she's in a mood she's angry!!

Haha Petra will be pleased to know I've got loads of tacky ornaments just begging to be thrown off a mantelpiece :lol:

Oh and Snoopy and Fudgie have a message for Petra:

Hi Petra. Good job on keeping the humans on their toes. We've made good work chewing up the rug but we could do with an extra pair of hands to finish the job. We've also heard on the grapevine that our human is planning to get some new boots for Winter, you can have first dibs on them

Haha Petra will be pleased to know I've got loads of tacky ornaments just begging to be thrown off a mantelpiece :lol:

Oh and Snoopy and Fudgie have a message for Petra:

Hi Petra. Good job on keeping the humans on their toes. We've made good work chewing up the rug but we could do with an extra pair of hands to finish the job. We've also heard on the grapevine that our human is planning to get some new boots for Winter, you can have first dibs on them

I've just told her she's going to a new house with new friends. Her face...

14138aa9bee9b4d534ff6b0dc5837d8b.jpg

She actually doesn't like other animals which is why she's a lone bun. She used to attack her parents and she's bitten next doors Labrador [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji85][emoji85]

She also wants to know what type of boots they are. She likes uggs and louboutins grrrrr

Back