• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hiro Spam

roxyroller88

Mama Doe
I thought that I would post a few pics of my lovely Hiro (and his brother Sylar)
He has been medication free for over 4 months now and every single day is a blessing :)
He's still tilty and he's lost nearly all of his litter training (he poops everywhere!!!) but he's a very happy and incredibly playful boy!
He's even started grooming me again and his weight is going up too.

Last edited:
I thought that I would post a few pics of my lovely Hiro (and his brother Sylar)
He has been medication free for over 4 months now and every single day is a blessing :)
He's still tilty and he's lost nearly all of his litter training (he poops everywhere!!!) but he's a very happy and incredibly playful boy!

Bless him :love:

And they are lovely together, aren't they? Wonderful to have a chum when there's something going on with your body xx

They are a lovely pair of Bunnies ! :love: I's so pleased to hear how well Hiro is doing :D

I've just realised how big the photos are on the laptop! Sorry! They are much smaller on my phone :oops:
Thanks :) They are very lovely, just very messy. It always amazes me when I see bunnies in spotless houses!

I've just realised how big the photos are on the laptop! Sorry! They are much smaller on my phone :oops:
Thanks :) They are very lovely, just very messy. It always amazes me when I see bunnies in spotless houses!

If you only see them in spotless houses in photos, then probably like me, the hoover has been out before the camera :lol:

Aww :) was his tilt ever any worse than it is now?

I follow a bunny on ig who has a bad one but she still is a mischief and gets on with life .

Aww :) was his tilt ever any worse than it is now?

I follow a bunny on ig who has a bad one but she still is a mischief and gets on with life .

Yes he was much more tilted before. He had TECABO surgery and he mostly straightened back up but then the infection came back and they had to operate again and he was left with a residual tilt. We don't know why but he's happy and healthy so it doesn't really matter :)

Back