• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We Had a Nice Walk This Morning

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
So I thought I'd share some of the photos I took

...........having an identity crisis, he thought he was a Pointer !! :lol:

This is who he was looking at

Taking a leaf out of The Inspector's book and doing a bit of 'InMorseigating'.............

......and it's 'Goodbye' from him......................

Morse always makes me smile, what beautiful photos. I love the one of him posing as a Pointer. How great for you both that there is somewhere nearby for such lovely walks.

Morse always makes me smile, what beautiful photos. I love the one of him posing as a Pointer. How great for you both that there is somewhere nearby for such lovely walks.

I used to walk in Bushy Park twice a day every day when I had my previous dog, Gemma. The park is just down the road from me. But since losing Gemma in 1998 I never set foot in the park again until Morse arrived. He was actually born in a house right opposite the park xx

Lovely photos, I love bushy park!
Yet to take Oscar there because I struggle to get him to behave over bedfont lakes let alone bushy park![emoji23] not a fan of the car[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lovely pictures. I noticed that he manged to find some mud. Did he stay clean? I love geese and ducks. We have lots at the lake across the street from me. I love to watch them swim ....it makes me feel at peace for some reason.

Lovely pictures. I noticed that he manged to find some mud. Did he stay clean? I love geese and ducks. We have lots at the lake across the street from me. I love to watch them swim ....it makes me feel at peace for some reason.

Yes, he is not at all keen on water so he didn't venture right into the mud !

Lovely Morse pup. I especially like the pointer pic.

How wonderful that he has inspired you to walk in that beautiful park again after so many years. He really is such a boost to you in so many ways.

Back