• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

both quads sat together eating IM IN SHOCK

Ive wanted a photo of squiggles and willow and all 6 babies in one photo since they all fell out, i never thought i would get them to sit eating all still enough for me to take a pic without any fighting. ITS HAPPENED! Im going to print this off and frame it im so happy.
DSCN1076_zpsuuuqk2im.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It lasted all of 7 minutes :lol: then the scratching at the mesh at each other started when the submissive ones started being nosy. They will never be bonded together i dont think but i would like them just to be able to ignore each other. There is only Darcy, the weakest from one quad, and Blitzen, the weakest from the other that like everybun and try to give nice sniffs. Well at least ive got a pic of the big family together. Im going to try that everyday and see does the time get longer. J&B thats my biggest wish or dream, that all 8 could be reunited, but ive give up trying. :lol:

Ive wanted a photo of squiggles and willow and all 6 babies in one photo since they all fell out, i never thought i would get them to sit eating all still enough for me to take a pic without any fighting. ITS HAPPENED! Im going to print this off and frame it im so happy.
DSCN1076_zpsuuuqk2im.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Gosh, totally heartwarming, and such beautiful buns :love:

Thankyou xxx I must admit seeing them all together like that it was amazing. I said to the hubby, "imagine what i would be like 8 of them all running free all at the same time, you wouldnt know where to look" I really did think the neutering would sort them out but it didnt do anything apart from stop the humping. It a constant battle of dominance and none will give in. They are all still only young yet though, 18mths and 11mths, so ive not given up totally for a reunion in a couple of years. :lol:

Oh wouldn't it be great if you could bond them into one big group :love: A whole gang of bunnies! It would be brilliant and terrifying at the same time, especially when they'd all come charging towards you at dinner time :lol:

Back