• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We are protesting to clean outs

Clean up time and decided to brush all the hay they had pulled out of the wracks out of the hutches onto the floor. The buns decided there was still some good stuff in there, so tiggi gaurds the front so i cant get to the hay, darcy takes the back so i cant pinch any more, and blitzen and cosmo get the good bits quick.
DSCN1060_zpssp9viy1l.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I know and tiggi is the big boss girl. The looks she gives could kill. She even grabs your clothes and pulls you away. Shes little miss attitude :lol: Ive give up for know, i suppose its better than wasting it.

Haha such cute bunnies.
Scary because they look like they'd take you... but so cute

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Clean up time and decided to brush all the hay they had pulled out of the wracks out of the hutches onto the floor. The buns decided there was still some good stuff in there, so tiggi gaurds the front so i cant get to the hay, darcy takes the back so i cant pinch any more, and blitzen and cosmo get the good bits quick.
DSCN1060_zpssp9viy1l.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Wow, bouncer bunnies! :love:

My bunnies always love the hay the most just at the moment you're trying to sweep it up! They actually follow the vacuum cleaner around (despite the noise) because they think it's a hay storage container. They need more bun friends to provide effective bouncers though :lol:

Lol.. ive just finished cleaning now, i had to bribe them with forage. you know whats going to happen tomorrow, they will be in the exact same place bouncing for some forage. :lol: Tiggi would take me i think, shes so bossy. I hate it when i rains because she scratches at the back door then runs to me and pulls the leg of my jean, then back to the door, over and over again. I love that she has so much attitude though it makes her special. Now ive got to let the other quad out and clean their hutches and buttons loves fighting me for the dustpan and brush. I might get to get my tea tonight yet :D

Looks like Tiggi and Darcy are both saying 'Put the dustpan and brush down and just walk away....' :lol:

Last edited:
Back