• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Combi vaccine

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
Just wondering....

With the nobivac combi vaccine, how early can the booster be given?

Daphne's is over due & Phoebes isn't due until mid November but we want them to have their vaccines at same time of year because we always take them both and they get stressed in the car.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

There would be no harm in taking them both now for their boosters. However, haven't you got to see how Daphne goes with her sneezing first?

Just wondering....

With the nobivac combi vaccine, how early can the booster be given?

Daphne's is over due & Phoebes isn't due until mid November but we want them to have their vaccines at same time of year because we always take them both and they get stressed in the car.

Having the combi vac a month early would not be a problem as long as the Rabbit is in overall good health. Some Exotics Vets have been doing the Nobivac every 10-11 months for some time.

Thanks both.

Yes MM, we're going to wait until the cause of Daphne's sneezing has been determined before they get the vaccines, just helpful to know how much earlier it can be given.

I know dogs are normally no more than 3 weeks early to the booster, but of course rabbits have to be different ;)

Thanks both.

Yes MM, we're going to wait until the cause of Daphne's sneezing has been determined before they get the vaccines, just helpful to know how much earlier it can be given.

I know dogs are normally no more than 3 weeks early to the booster, but of course rabbits have to be different ;)

Aren't they always !! :lol:

Thanks both.

It's certainly not at all harmful to give the vaccination a month early, because although it states as it's valid for a year, it can be repeated every six months in high risk areas. :)

Back