• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi I'm Lynn

Lynn

Mama Doe
I've been introduced to this forum by Lynda (bunnyhugger) - she's rounding up all us Scots !!

My partner and I visited CARROT at the weekend, and met Lynda, Jim and all the boootiful buns. We're hoping to bond my bunny boy with one of Lynda's bunny girls. Lynda and Jim have a wonderful set up for the buns, who all looked very loved and very happy!! In fact, I'm not sure any of them will want to leave CARROT :lol:

My boootiful bunny boy is Robbie (or the Robster). He is the love of my life (don't tell my other half) - nearly three years old, white with grey lop ears (Robbie that is, not the other half !!!). Rob is a 'bit of both' bunny - he goes out to his 'day pad' when Dad and I go to work, but comes into the house in the evening and overnight. Photos attached (I hope).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v387/ljmrb/CutestPose.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v387/ljmrb/44470666.jpg

Have been reading posts on this forum since it opened and you all seem lovely people - I hope to learn a lot more about bunnies from you all.

Hi there Lynn from Dundee and a mega welcome to the Forum from us all...hope you have lots of rabbiting fun. :D

hi,
ur bunnies r lovely im new here too so still finding my brearing but every one here is really friendly and made me fit in well
becky

Hiya!!!!! :D :wave: Great to see you here too, and thank you for your compliments.

*whispers: everyone else please note, do NOT mention dried fruit*

I hate to tell you Lynn but the people from Edinburgh are coming through to view Mac and Gigi, they can't make up their minds :?

Hi Lynn :wave:

I adopted one of Lynda and Jim's bunnies about three months ago. She is called Truffle and luckily gets on great with my original bun, Bambi :lol: although they manage to get up to tons of mischief together.

You're right they do have a great set-up and are dedicated to the rabbits :thumb: :angel:

Thanks everyone for the welcome.

Nooooo - dried fruit - the Robsters two favourite words - licking his lips as I type. I know I am a very very very bad mom for giving him this, however he does keep threatening to pack his bunny bags upon its withdrawal, and he does now only get one piece in the morning (when he's such a good boy and uses his litter trays all night!!).

Adele - we got to meet and snuggle the lovely 'Bear' - darling bun !!

Lynda - what route are they taking from Edinburgh - they must be passing Dundee - they can't come take 'my' lovely Gigi - she cuddled me for over an hour. I know this family did view her before, so they probably fell in love too. As long as she gets a lovely new home that's all that really matters - she's such a sweet bun. Keep me udpated please.

Ooohhh Tamsin - thanks very much for sorting out my Avatar thingy :D - Robbie looks gorgeous, even if I do say so myself !!!

Hello
welcome to the forum. :wave:

and Becky, thats a really nice compliment, I am sure everyone on the forum's head is swelling as they read it. :lol:

Hi Lynn - Dundee Dame! :wave:

The Robster is bostin - I might just travel up and rabbitnap! - and what big grey ears his has!! -

Big, Big Welcome - look forward to rabbiting.

Hi Lynn :)

There are lots of people on this site from up North!!

Me and my bunnies are from down south!

Bunnysam

Rosie & Billy

Lynn said:
(Hope you don't mind me using the link Lynda)

:lol: not at all Lynn, the more hits the site gets, the better. Jim says if I reach a certain limit, he'll donate some of his DJ money to CARROT :lol:

Good - I'll probably clock up a good thousand hits or so on your website over the next couple of days - checking to see if little Gigi gets 'reserved' :cry:

When are the family coming to visit her - not that I am trying to get in first or anything (hee hee). Are they considering taking Gigi and the handsome big mac, or just one of your babies.

:lol:
I'm waiting for the Edinburgh family to phone me. They were getting their newly constructed hutch delivered today, so maybe they'll phone tonight to arrange another visit. Don't fret Lynn, I'll do what's best for the buns :wink:

Back