• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What a difference 4 weeks makes!

MrsCoultas

Mama Doe
Just had a look at a photo from 4 weeks ago, then saw 2 weeks ago and tonight! I'm sure she was never such a smol floof!
8c177678c67b9d4de057b2785824b335.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I think she is about 18 or so weeks old now, give or take a week or two maybe :) she's such a good girl and Ragnar is absolutely besotted with her, although in the photo from tonight (3) be was trying to steal her treat from her! She managed to grab it back though ;)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Awwww they are lovely. I will have to nip outside to admire the quad's cuteness soon.

In all honesty, I love the grooming lol. She is very good when being groomed, I've found the easiest way to get the top of her done is when she's eating her tea time pellets :lol: And she even lets me do her belly, just by standing her up on my knee and holding her chest to support her, like tucked into my arm. Even Ragnar comes over for a brush now, it's adorable haha.

I really can't wait for her to get a bit bigger though, she managed to get stuck in the hay rack earlier :( Luckily I was watching on bunnycam when she climbed in and got stuck. So I've had to take down the hay rack for now until I get get it reattached to the wall with the big hole facing the other way!

Ah she is lovely and fluffy. I would want to snuggle my face into her.

Last edited:
She's adorable. You don't see many pictures of Angora rabbit and I forget that they're a much bigger breed than a lionhead.

Back