• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit boarding photos- from start to finish

vee-jay

Mama Doe
Yay so its finally done :) my new enclosures are pretty much finished.

It has went from this

To this!

So happy its done

The large L pen can be split into 3 seperate enclosures, though at the moment my new foster bunny Jianna has run of the whole thing (anyone looking to adopt a very smart girl bunny?). Also its quite bare as I was cleaning a lot of toys and 2 of the rabbits are being bonded, but I couldnt wait to take the pictures :p

Looks fantastic .. I'd love someone so passionate about rabbits doing boarding near by :) :love:

Could I make one small suggestion .. my Robin who's a French lop could actually jump the pens.

I know so because he's done it at home and he's only 4 months old .
If you will accept large breeds you might need a attachable roof

That looks awesome!

I do agree that both my boys who are just little dwarf lops could jump out of there! They probably wouldn't but both boys have made higher jumps from floor level!

thank you :) yes they will have proper roofs eventually :)

though they are over 3 ft high and no bunny has tried to jump them yet

wow, what a great job you've done! :D I hope your business does well, your bunny guests are very lucky staying there :)

Looks lovely, I'm in Aviemore, so not that far away really, there is nothing up here. I'm sure you will do really well, and your little guests will have a lovely time :D

Back