• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sunshine!!!!!

Here goes :lol:

The reason is Harvey is called Harvey is that my OH likes likes to partake of a beveridge or two on a Saturday afternoon and his gibbering drives me nuts when he gets home. One particular Saturday I dropped him off and then went onto the SSPCA cat and dog home to drop off my old aluminium cans at their collection point. Whilst there I went to see if the lovely friendly black rabbit was still there and the poor thing was. The kennel card said that the rabbit was a female and as I already have a bonded pair I thought that all three might get on.

Later on Mick returned from pub steaming and doing my head in so I showed him Harvey and he agreed that this was a lovely rabbit and I'd done absolutely the right thing in getting him. Mick went to bed and I showed Harvey to his new des res in the garage. :D

During the night Mick woke up and went into the spare room where I had shown him Harvey and of course he wasn't there. :wink:

In the morning Mick woke up and said that he's going to give up drinking as he had a nightmare about a giant black rabbit and of course who was I to let him know that he hadn't in fact been dreaming :twisted:

It was about two hours later that I finally put him out of his misery and let him know he wasn't losing his marbles and that Harvey wasn't a figment of his imagination!! :lol:

Anyway I think the joke was on me as Harvey was not in fact female but male.

Lol, well you know how to sneak more bunnies in now, wait til next time he's been to the pub and he'll think he's just seeing double! :lol:

Tam

Back