• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pets at home.

kattymieoww

Warren Veteran
I know ru etc hate this place ,however they sell "Harry hamster" food which my Syrian boy "PI" loves,the only reason I'm in there.Theyhave so many wee sweetheart buns...sigh.Wish I had loads of dosh to build a bunny home for them all.

I know ru etc hate this place ,however they sell "Harry hamster" food which my Syrian boy "PI" loves,the only reason I'm in there.Theyhave so many wee sweetheart buns...sigh.Wish I had loads of dosh to build a bunny home for them all.

Correction - *some* of RU hate this place :lol:

As MM said, only some of the users hate RU. I'm not against them, I think they're taking pet shops to a new level by raising money for animal charities, promoting rehoming etc (some of their stores only offer rehoming) :)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

You can buy Harry Hamster Food online and if you have other items your Pet needs then an order of £20.00 or over has Free Delivery from here :

https://www.gjwtitmuss.co.uk/c/4514/hamster-food

As MM said, only some of the users hate RU. I'm not against them, I think they're taking pet shops to a new level by raising money for animal charities, promoting rehoming etc (some of their stores only offer rehoming) :)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Well said :D I always want to keep an open mind and not dismiss out of hand :D

Back