• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do I get treats now?

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
For box training the girls get a treat when they get in their box....

Phoebe wanted a treat.

1536170566cec5410cebdac4f83fec16.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Bunnies, you just cant get the staff these day !! You may have to try to help yourself to the treats !! It's disgraceful really, Bunnies should not have to resort to finding their own treats :roll: :lol:

Bunnies, you just cant get the staff these day !! You may have to try to help yourself to the treats !! It's disgraceful really, Bunnies should not have to resort to finding their own treats :roll: [emoji38]
They got tons of treats in the end because they kept getting into the box and even let me shut the door.

OMG they are amazing :love:

Thank you for posting them close up dp :D
Welcome. We found an amazing piece of art one day while in York which we would have loved for the bunny room but it was an original first so very expensive.... wish we had got it, but it just wasn't realistic at the time.
I'll have to post the rest of our artwork one day, I love art and like a nice variety.

Back