• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our First Walk of the Day This Morning Took Place in a Torrential Downpour !

Poor wet boy!

Was torrential rain here too this morning, gorgeous and sunny this afternoon!

Ha ha, it doesn't look as though leaving the coat behind was a very wise decision Morse, but because you're a male you'll just stay obstinate.........and sometimes wet :lol: I'm afraid the reflective expression on your face means that you do realise this really :)

Aww bless him! Oscar had a bath today, showed similar disapproval at the hair dryer :lol::love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no, oh Morse, I am so sorry but I did giggle at that first picture. How could you not like your beautiful coat.

Am glad he didn't mind the girlie hair dryer though Jane!

Oh bless him, does he take ages to dry?

Rhodri has so much feathering, he gets really wet - he will just about tolerate being towel dried but don't try and go near him with the hair dryer!

Morse was initially rather indignant about being dried, with a PINK hairdryer too !! But now he actually enjoys it. Which is a good job as if I can never get him to wear a raincoat he is going to get very wet very often. His coat does take a long time to dry. But it's not as bad as trying to blow dry a Rabbit, especially a Rex !

NB- I do NOT bath my Rabbits. Just incase I am lynched on the last sentence above ! ^^^^^^^^^ :lol:

Back