• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you remember my Beryl

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
a6d82d3d1164eed92fe6174cdda34d15.jpg

Here's my Beryl .
For those who remember me and Beryl she is doing ok .. Still chief barc bunny naughty bunny trainer ...
She has slowed down a bit now being a frenchie of 6 years plus .. And last winter we had a scare where she got a bad breathing problem ( better now ) and we discovered she has a problem with her heart when stressed . Then we had a scare this last month or so too as she was getting soaked with urine but sorted it with metacam daily .

I love her so much [emoji7]

Last edited:
a6d82d3d1164eed92fe6174cdda34d15.jpg

Here's my Beryl .
For those who remember me and Beryl she is doing ok .. Still chief barc bunny naughty bunny trainer ...
She has slowed down a bit now being a frenchie of 6 years plus .. And last winter we had a scare where she got a bad breathing problem ( better now ) and we discovered she has a problem with her heart when stressed . Then we had a scare this last month or so too as she was getting soaked with urine but sorted it with metacam daily .

I love her so much [emoji7]

Hello Angie !! It's so good to hear from you :love:

Beryl still has that 'mess with me and you'll regret it' look !! :lol: Bless her she sounds to have had a few tricky times but I am so glad to hear that she has rallied and is currently doing OK . Hope that you are doing as OK as possible too Angie. I really miss 'seeing' you on RU xx

She certainly has that look of being in charge :love: I hope she remains well so that she can continue to perform her training duties up to the BARC standard :)

She looks wonderful. Long may that be so.

Tessie and Daisy were barc bunnies. Tessie recently escaped into the neighbour's garden. Co-incidence I am sure ...

(All secure now I may add).

Hello Angie !! It's so good to hear from you :love:

Beryl still has that 'mess with me and you'll regret it' look !! :lol: Bless her she sounds to have had a few tricky times but I am so glad to hear that she has rallied and is currently doing OK . Hope that you are doing as OK as possible too Angie. I really miss 'seeing' you on RU xx

Never enough time ... I try and pop on from time to time but I don't get on as much as I'd like

We are ok .. Hope you are too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She looks wonderful. Long may that be so.

Tessie and Daisy were barc bunnies. Tessie recently escaped into the neighbour's garden. Co-incidence I am sure ...

(All secure now I may add).

Aww naughty naughty [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back