• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Getting ready for winter

Lemzip

New Kit
Hi

First time poster but long time lurker

I have had my buns for around 3 months and love them. They are free range under supervision when we are home and had a hutch and run setup.

We decided that the hutch was not enough for our lovely boys and upgraded before winter. They now have a 7ft x 5ft shed and run!

Our new setup with connection kit complete.

We have put the hutch in minus the doors and are getting the vinyl for the floor tomorrow. We will be building some levels etc and are going to insulate/board next weekend.

You can see one of my boys in the right :)

I love my lops!

nfmvmb.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! This looks like a fantastic set up. I would love a closer look inside once you have the floor down. Cute bunny too.

Hi

First time poster but long time lurker

I have had my buns for around 3 months and love them. They are free range under supervision when we are home and had a hutch and run setup.

We decided that the hutch was not enough for our lovely boys and upgraded before winter. They now have a 7ft x 5ft shed and run!

Our new setup with connection kit complete.

We have put the hutch in minus the doors and are getting the vinyl for the floor tomorrow. We will be building some levels etc and are going to insulate/board next weekend.

You can see one of my boys in the right :)

I love my lops!

nfmvmb.jpg

Welcome :wave:

Your shed looks lovely :D

I agree with Bunnytoes - more photos (and of your lovelies) would be great :thumb:

Back