• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bye, bye my dear little fella...Frankie.

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Will post more details when feeling brighter, right now though very sad.

Frankie has gone to his new indoor home and will (hopefully) bond with a slightly older hunbun called Bluebell.

I am in tears, but his happiness has to come first.

:cry::cry:

I thought you had decided to keep him. That is so sad as he seemed really happy with you and his life :(:(

Frankie has gone to his new indoor home and will (hopefully) bond with a slightly older hunbun called Bluebell.

You have obviously done what you think to be best for Frankie, despite how heartbreaking it is for you. Hopefully you will get updates about how he is doing xx

Big hugs Mrs B, so sorry that you had to let Frankie go, but you did what you felt was right for him, that's called love xxxx

What a heartbreaking decision Mrs B xx hugs xx

Lots of happy binkie vibes to Frankie and Bluebell. Hope all goes well for them and that you come to terms with it. It is never easy having to let go of a loved animal. I still miss my lovely Jacky guinea pig that I rehomed last year.

eta that I still feel that it was the right decision for her.

What have I done? :cry::cry:

What you believe to be best for Frankie . A decision made by you after much soul searching. A decision based on your understanding of Frankie's needs. Dont allow your lack of faith in your own judgement make you doubt the decision you made for Frankie. Of course it hurts you like hell. But you would not have even thought of rehoming Frankie if you believed you really could provide him all he needed-ie a Rabbit companion of his own.

((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))) xx

What have I done? :cry::cry:

What you've done Mrs B, is think of Frankie's future and welfare above your own. You've been very selfless in knowing what would suit him best, and despite wanting him as a companion for yourself, you have seen him right.

Now it's onwards and upwards with you Missus xxx hugs xxx

Back