• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When you don't get your own way

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
So we're painting the landing and stairs today.
I wouldn't let Daphne or Phoebe lick the roller.
This is the look I get after she hops off.

6e92fb48dac20bd78e2fffb04fda7ef5.jpg

Phoebe on the other hand is just being cute as with her little paw on the hay bar.

827b47f3bb6c186134a2b984e4e30e06.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I think they both look cute :love::love:

Once when I was painting I made the mistake of leaving the paint tray on the floor. I thought the paint was dry and then I noticed Storm had hopped in. Then he ran round the house, leaving big painty paw prints all over the carpet. Luckily it washed off but I've been more careful ever since :lol:

Once when I was painting I made the mistake of leaving the paint tray on the floor. I thought the paint was dry and then I noticed Storm had hopped in. Then he ran round the house, leaving big painty paw prints all over the carpet. Luckily it washed off but I've been more careful ever since :lol:

They do :love:

Omg! A customised carpet :lol:

Hahahaha!

Back