• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not silly animals........

Our house is on stumps and as we have endured several dry seasons and now a very wet spring the house has moved slightly. Non of our internal doors latch closed the end result.

Alfie has learned that if he pushes a door is magically opens...... Bathroom, toilet and two more bedrooms to explore (and nibble)

Share what your buns have learned.

Rod

Aww, clever bunny! I can't imagine having issues like that to do wth housing :shock:

My bridge bunny :( Frankie was a clever girl. She used to chase a ball around at 100mph, sometimes it would roll and get stuck in the end of a tunnel. She learned to go down the other end of the tunnel and push it until it became free and could start chasing it again. If it got wedged in a corner she would stick her head under it and flip her head up until she had got it free. My other two just ignore things like balls or are scared of them but Frankie absolutely loved it. She was an ace little bunny :love:

Lopsy had a treatball while he was a singlebun :) He would dig at it like a cat when it got stuck, and got good atv getting it into corners, lifting it up on his nose and shuttling the pellets out :lol: Aboleth's learned she won't get pellets until Lopsy's also gone to the windowsill so she goes and gets him when he's being a moron :) Sometimes she forgets what she went for but 7/10 ain't bad!

Aww, clever bunny! I can't imagine having issues like that to do wth housing :shock:

My bridge bunny :( Frankie was a clever girl. She used to chase a ball around at 100mph, sometimes it would roll and get stuck in the end of a tunnel. She learned to go down the other end of the tunnel and push it until it became free and could start chasing it again. If it got wedged in a corner she would stick her head under it and flip her head up until she had got it free. My other two just ignore things like balls or are scared of them but Frankie absolutely loved it. She was an ace little bunny :love:

Aww Frankie. I remember here. RIP lovely girl.

I rescued a pigeon at the weekend. I had the cage in my room on a box covered in a fleece. Took Fiver a few hours to figure out he could jump on top of the cage and then jump onto my drawers. I keep all their treats and food up there. He knocked everything off whilst Shadowfax egged him on and Xena hoovered up on the floor.

I hate rabbits.

Now the dog on the other hand is dumb, cold outside so he sits at the back door, I open it and he walks out, turns around and sits to come back in.

Does he do this just once? Nooo, all the time. "OCD" in a dog!

Back