• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing our latest addition - beautiful Bianca!

roxyroller88

Mama Doe
We finally got Billy a bunwife!
Her name is Bianca and she is around two years old, maybe a little older. We picked her up on Tuesday and the bond is going incredibly well so far. We are all slowly getting to know eachother but I can tell that she's going to bring a lot of joy to this house! She is so curious and cheeky and she absolutely adores Billy :love:
She is the greediest rabbit that I have come across so far and she LOVES trying to eat shoes... especially when they are attached to feet!!!!! She is also a very trusting, gentle girl which surprises me considering she didn't have such a great start in life.
I'm so smitten already :love:

Billy (Black) and Bianca (White)

Aww Billy looks so contented with his new doe. She is a beauty (like my Daisy in looks).

Thanks everyone :D
It's so lovely to see Billy all snuggled up with a friend. He didn't seem particularly unhappy before but I think he is going to be so much happier now. He's flopping all over the place! Very sweet :)

Back