• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When you forget to put the remote up...

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
We went for a date. Out for a few hours.
Forgot to tell the girls we were coming home.
Forgot to put the TV remote up.
Bunnies punished us.

ee3aac7c6f27082fc624bfc10ab58233.jpg

d9a2b5f4ac862c6615b35d41136fdd71.jpg

Needless to say... it's fun trying to find something to watch, to record things etc.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It was funny as we came in and they were both acting very suspicious. They froze as soon as the front door was opened, came running over and actually allowed us to stroke & cuddle them. We knew they'd done something because they never allow strokes.

I told OH they were getting reassurance that we love them and they're not in trouble for anything they've done.

Then we found the remote on the sofa. Just as well we're returning the virgin box next month.... too expensive.

We went for a date. Out for a few hours.
Forgot to tell the girls we were coming home.
Forgot to put the TV remote up.
Bunnies punished us.

ee3aac7c6f27082fc624bfc10ab58233.jpg

d9a2b5f4ac862c6615b35d41136fdd71.jpg

Needless to say... it's fun trying to find something to watch, to record things etc.

Oh my goodness, don't they look guilty! :lol:

They needed the TV on and you rotters didn't put it on for them ...... They missed their fave TV show :lol:

This has made me laugh. You will have to watch them now lol.. Clever girls, like how they have left the pretty coloured buttons alone, they must like them. :lol:

This has made me laugh. You will have to watch them now lol.. Clever girls, like how they have left the pretty coloured buttons alone, they must like them. [emoji38]
The pretty colours buttons are chewed down too, need a pen to press them :(

They don't want us to watch them. They live under the table, if we get on the floor they'll run over, nudge us, then disappear upstairs out of sight.

my netherland dwarf many years ago Rose, taught always put remotes out of way or upside own, the number of buttons they eat its like they are made for bunny destruction

Back