• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Missing my Petrapops

bunnybannanas

Mama Doe
I'm in Valencia at the moment. I'm home on Tuesday but with the passing of the king in Thailand, I'm now going home to Bangkok next weekend to pay my respects.

I'm just posting this for a moan really. I love being away but I'm missing my little furball millions [emoji25][emoji25][emoji25]

Aww, I'm sure she's missing you too (in her own special way!) :love:
Are you working or on holiday in Valencia?
Sad news about the King :(
I always miss my little furball lots too, even though I like travelling xx

Aww, I'm sure she's missing you too (in her own special way!) :love:
Are you working or on holiday in Valencia?
Sad news about the King :(
I always miss my little furball lots too, even though I like travelling xx

I'm on holiday- it's lovely here and I'm getting daily pictures from my parents. She looks like she's having fun but she'll ignore me for a few days when I'm back then it's off again!! Xx

I'm sorry to see the sad news about your king. I thought of you when I heard the news.

I hope Petra forgives you. You know her expression gets quite scary until she does :lol:

I'm sorry to see the sad news about your king. I thought of you when I heard the news.

I hope Petra forgives you. You know her expression gets quite scary until she does :lol:

Thank you!! It's the expression and thumping I'm not looking forward to!! [emoji23][emoji23]

Glad you're enjoying it! Hehe, maybe she'll go easy on you this time...

Thank you!! I'm just packing for the journey home tomorrow siiiigh how is the weather in england?!

I highly doubt she'll go easy on me. If I'm lucky I'll be forgiven by say Thursday!

Thank you!! I'm just packing for the journey home tomorrow siiiigh how is the weather in england?!

I highly doubt she'll go easy on me. If I'm lucky I'll be forgiven by say Thursday!

I'm not going to lie to you, it's raining tonight! Been quite nice over the weekend though.

Haha, sounds fair after you abandoned her :lol:

So. I came home. Squealed at her and picked her up. We had a forced snuggle.

I put her on the sofa and got this look...

9bafd1ada1fb7e1b0348c68e7326d6db.jpg

Shortly before she turned her back on me.

My mum came into the room and called her. She turned around and looked at me like this...

b7e34a3cf3bddddf9d95938a8bea5629.jpg

Before head butting me to move my arm and running into the kitchen after mum.

I guess I know who the favourite is!!

The favourite is usually the one who fed them last.

I told you she'd have that scary look ;):shock:

So. I came home. Squealed at her and picked her up. We had a forced snuggle.

I put her on the sofa and got this look...

9bafd1ada1fb7e1b0348c68e7326d6db.jpg

Shortly before she turned her back on me.

My mum came into the room and called her. She turned around and looked at me like this...

b7e34a3cf3bddddf9d95938a8bea5629.jpg

Before head butting me to move my arm and running into the kitchen after mum.

I guess I know who the favourite is!!

Oh my goodness :shock: You are certainly in her bad books!
She's quite a character, isn't she? Running after your Mum like that :lol:

Oh my goodness :shock: You are certainly in her bad books!
She's quite a character, isn't she? Running after your Mum like that :lol:

I'll be in her bad books until at least Thursday.

She follows mum everywhere it's so funny. She'll pick a human and stalk them for the week haha

Back