• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Long term foster care needed for two adorable buns

paige123

New Kit
Hi!

I'm new to the forum and am currently looking for long term care for my two male bunnies.
I'm needing to have care for approx 9/10 months as i'm pregnant but would definitely want them back after!

They're called Bobo and Pumbaa - they live together outside and are both neutered, vaccinated etc (i'm a veterinary nurse). They're not cuddly rabbits but they love a stroke and are friendly.

I'd obviously pay for any expenses (food, bedding, vet bills) but would be so grateful if anybody could direct me to someone that could help! I do drive and would be willing to transport them

2ldgjuw.jpg

Bobo!

34e6mqb.jpg

Pumbaa!

Thank you in advance!

Hi welcome to the forum! Whereabouts in the country are you and how far would you be willing to travel? I've actually been searching for rescues that need fosterers today but can't find any in my area

Hi welcome to the forum! Whereabouts in the country are you and how far would you be willing to travel? I've actually been searching for rescues that need fosterers today but can't find any in my area

Thank you!

I'm in Hertfordshire - just outside of north london!

I'd be happy to travel fairly further afield for the sake of them getting good care!
Where are you? :)

Last edited:
Back