• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jeremy and Caroline say hello

Jeremy

Wise Old Thumper
Hello all,

Just a quick note to introduce ourselves. We live in Worcester and were told about this board by our good friends Adele and David who run the Guardian Angels sanctuary. They are lovely people who work incredibly hard for the bunnies. They looked after our house rabbit Flump while we were on holiday and ended up bonding him with two more rescue rabbits (at our request I hasten to add :D )

So we now have Flump, a male Smoke Pearl Martin (Thanks Adele!), and Mishka and Sparkle who are both female lops. Sparkle is grey, and Mishka is a lovely rusty brown colour with areas of black. Flump you can see in my avatar picture.

Also the first time we have come across the rabbitrehome site and it was VERY difficult to resist adding to our furry gang after seeing all the gorgeous bunnies needing homes in Worcester. Unfortunately we did resist (sorry Tamsin!), but the site did do some good as we were in the Wilsons pet center buying supplies and told some customers who were about to buy some rabbits about all the needy rabbits at the Worcs RSPCA. Result! :D

Anyway, it's lovely to see and read about all you bunny lovers out there, and we hope to share some of our bunny stories too.

Take care,

hello Jeremy and Caroline, Flump, Mishka and Sparkle, welcome to the Forum, can't wait to hear all about your bonny bunch. :D

Hi there, welcome to the forum. I think most of us will agree with you about how wonderful Adele and David are and what good work they do.

Angela

Thumps said:
HiI think most of us will agree with you about how wonderful Adele and David are and what good work they do. " Angela

Oh thanks so much for all the lovely kind comments, Jeremy, Caroline and Angela..I am all :oops: :oops: now!!.
You know I would rather be behind the scenes/camera etc rather than in the spotlight....I am happiest hiding inside our rabbit shed :lol:

Love to Mishka, Sparkle and the divine Flump, and believe me folks these are BEAUTIFUL rabbits and have a wondeful home, and are truly pampered.
I think we should mention Lany here too, as she rescued Mishka and Sparkle in the first place, and gave them a temporary home, before they arrived at Guardian Angels to be bonded with Flump, before going to their forever home with Caroline and Jeremy.
What teamwork ...and very happy ending for bunnies and Humans alike :D

:wave: Yipeeeeee!! - Hiya Jeremy and Caroline - I was hoping you would
both appear soon - Lany here - as if you couldn't guess!! alias BunnyTales - aka - Mad bunny woman from Bromsgrove.

So brilliant to hear from you both and the bostin Flump - and adorable Mishka and Sparkle.

Hope you have a brill time on the Forum - give those girlies a Big hug from their Aunt Lany and I hope Flump is keeping them in line!!

Love the Avatar of Flump by the Way - the Stair Pickie is perrrrfect!!

Over and Out

Lany.

bunnyhuggger said:
:wave: hello all, can we see some more pics please, Flumps looks very cheeky!

Hello, thanks for the big welcome everyone.

There is a link to pics of Flump under my sig.
We have loads of Mishka and Sparkle too, I will try and get them online sometime soon.

bunnytales said:
:wave: Yipeeeeee!! - Hiya Jeremy and Caroline - I was hoping you would
both appear soon - Lany here - as if you couldn't guess!!

Hi Lany!! :D

Should have guessed you would be on the forum, and it's really nice to hear from you.
Adele showed us the plaque for Dillon's Den when we were over the other day. I think it's a wonderful idea and a fitting tribute to such a lovely bunny.
Hope you're well, and your current buns are too.
Mishka and Sparkle are doing great, apart from a minor problem when Mishka contracted ear mites. They are all fine again now though after a course of ear drops, and Mishka seems happier than ever.
They all still love each other! :D

Look forward to talking to you on the forum.
Love,

Rallybunny said:
Hello! :wave:

Hi Rallybunny!

I LOVE your avatar!

I wanted to do something similar, but then saw the 8k file size limit. How did you get around that?

Cheers,

bunnyhuggger said:
:wave: hello all, can we see some more pics please, Flumps looks very cheeky!

Bunnyhugger, I've just noticed you live in Arbroath.

We went to Arbroath for two week holiday last year. It's the only place we've ever been to in Scotland!! We stayed in a house on the golf course with 4 friends. It's a very beautiful place. Didn't go in the sea though! :wink:

Helllooooo, I am pretty sure I can remember Adele telling me about the couple who brought one bunny and ended up taking three home!!!!! Tremendous and a very big welcome to the Forum - we will look forward to hearing many stories about your lovely bunnies.

I too love the avatar. Mine is of my precious cocker spaniel, Harriet, and was taken a few days after she had had her leg amputated because of an osteosarcoma :evil: She is on homeopathic medication and doing very well at the moment, 4 months down the line, and I love her to bits.

Jeremy said:
Bunnyhugger, I've just noticed you live in Arbroath.

We went to Arbroath for two week holiday last year. It's the only place we've ever been to in Scotland!! We stayed in a house on the golf course with 4 friends. It's a very beautiful place. Didn't go in the sea though! :wink:

Sorry never noticed the webshot link (doh!), they're all beautiful, not sure about the foot though, don't like feet much :( :lol:

That would have been Letham Grange then I take it? Did you see all the local wildlife (and I don't mean the Sunday afternoon 'immortal' drunks who think it's their right to walk in the middle of the road!)?

The harbour area is being upgraded just now so it's going to look very posh soon (maybe!) and no, I haven't been in the sea very often either, too blinkin' chilly!

Back