• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Notification of posts

hmm, you should be getting them through, do you have a spam/junk mail folder that they could have been misfiled into?

Tam

Thank you Tamsin.

Yes my notifications were all in my Yahoo anti spam folder (over 60 from you) I don't like Yahoo and only go into it now and again to clear out any junk. I don't know why yours are going there but I will keep checking.

If you go into yahoo and pull up one of the messages to read there should be a 'not spam' button at the top. If you click on that I think that yahoo will learn that all messages like that aren't spam and put them into your inbox in future.

Tam

Great stuff Tamsin - the last few notifications have come in through outlook - seems like after I have clicked on not spam for my notifications from you 60 times...............it got the message. I have done this before as I have a few things I love which go into this folder (I mark as "not spam") and yet they still go in next time as well. I can wade my way through 600 plus and it gets a bit tedious. I have Yahooo Broadband so I don't want to rock the boat at the moment but when I have time I must try to get rid of Yahoo mail!!

Back