• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you call your bunny's other half?

spinecho

Warren Scout
Hi.

Taking our boy Cuddles to vet tomorrow (nothing serious, just yearly vaccination)

I know the vet will ask me if he's a loner or bonded, but other than saying he's bonded to Clover (wife-bun), I really don't know what to call her!!!

Wife-bun?
Bond-mate?
Hutch-mate?

So...bit of silliness...what to you call your bunny's other half?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I have a trio of two males and one female, so when I'm at the vets I refer to the others as "bonded partners" :lol:

I tend to take them together so never really have to explain.
I guess if I took Daphne I'd say she's got a quiet half at home.
If I took phoebe I'd say she's got a troublesome at home

In my quads of 2 girls 2 boys i call the all girls wifebuns and boys husbuns so i suppose they are swingers, but the pair are both girls so i say sister lol..

In my quads of 2 girls 2 boys i call the all girls wifebuns and boys husbuns so i suppose they are swingers, but the pair are both girls so i say sister lol..
LMAO XD I usually refer to them in the same sentence, so it's never really come up! Sometimes when I'm talking to Lopsy I ask him if the mean girl stole his food, or to Aboleth it's the daft man XD

Mine are the quad of two brothers (impulse pet shop buys), Frosty and Snowflake and two sisters (from barc), Tessie and Daisy so I would refer to her sister or his brother or ... his does or her bucks.

Love this. I call them husband and wife - I did point out to my OH half once that they're almost certainly siblings (we don't know their history, but they look pretty similar and are both lionhead crossed with something) and he didn't like the idea of them being brother and sister but also married! :lol:

Love this. I call them husband and wife - I did point out to my OH half once that they're almost certainly siblings (we don't know their history, but they look pretty similar and are both lionhead crossed with something) and he didn't like the idea of them being brother and sister but also married! [emoji38]
Bunnies don't care!!! [emoji23]

Back