• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My chilled out bunny

Casco

Mama Doe
My son loves to lie on the floor with Millie and snuggle her in a blanket, she's just sat for about half an hour with a blanket draped over her (son lasted about 2 minutes then went back to his room :lol:)

She's such a friendly chilled out bunny, hard to believe someone could abandon her and leave her outside to fend for herself but I have to say I'm glad they did otherwise we would never have met her :love:

She's gorgeous. Lovely photos too

Maybe she escaped in search of a better home (that's what I like to think with our Boo who was found as a stray)

My son loves to lie on the floor with Millie and snuggle her in a blanket, she's just sat for about half an hour with a blanket draped over her (son lasted about 2 minutes then went back to his room :lol:)

She's such a friendly chilled out bunny, hard to believe someone could abandon her and leave her outside to fend for herself but I have to say I'm glad they did otherwise we would never have met her :love:

She looks very confident, and certainly her 'own bunny' :love:

I love it when they leave blankets over themselves and don't care much what goes on. Just chillin' :D

She is definitely confident and very different in that way to my other 2. She happily hops up on the sofa to see us whereas coco and Casper were never brave enough to do that, although Casper has done it a couple of times since Millie arrived. It does puzzle me though how she's so friendly despite being 'abandoned' at only around 3 months old whereas we've spent over a year trying to encourage the other 2 to like us without a huge deal of success :lol:

My son is certainly glad that fate brought her to us!

That is a really lovely pic of your son and Millie :love: Rabbits who were found as strays are so special.

Thanks, we are rather fond of her! If I'd seen her on the website I probably wouldn't have considered her as I was determined my next rabbit would be a lop but as soon as we got her as a foster her personality won us over right away.

She is definitely confident and very different in that way to my other 2. She happily hops up on the sofa to see us whereas coco and Casper were never brave enough to do that, although Casper has done it a couple of times since Millie arrived. It does puzzle me though how she's so friendly despite being 'abandoned' at only around 3 months old whereas we've spent over a year trying to encourage the other 2 to like us without a huge deal of success :lol:

My son is certainly glad that fate brought her to us!

Over the years I've come to believe in 'nature' rather than 'nurture'. Rabbits (and other species ) are born as they are and we can only change them by small degrees. She was born a trusting and friendly rabbit :D

Back