• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally getting the RHVD2 vaccinations

Fellie

Warren Veteran
We've been the waiting list for a while now - actually, the first few weeks we weren't on one at all thanks to a dipsy (but lovely) receptionist.

So finally getting all 9 buns done this weekend :shock:

Why this has to come now I don't know - we have no money as hubby has only just started work again - and vaccinating 9 buns all at once is pricey :(. We'll sort something out though I'm sure.

On another plus - we've been slowly bonding Joey and Princess - they come out for free range together and so far (touching wood) they get on very well - no fighting or anything like that just a bit wary of each other at first. So we can use a visit to the vet as stress bonding - and it will be their final step so to speak and can go into their new pen on their return...more space for them, and more space for Bobo too...it's good really :thumb:

Yes, the costs mounts up with 9 rabbits :shock: I hope that Joey and Princess come home to their "happy ever after" :)

We've been the waiting list for a while now - actually, the first few weeks we weren't on one at all thanks to a dipsy (but lovely) receptionist.

So finally getting all 9 buns done this weekend :shock:

Why this has to come now I don't know - we have no money as hubby has only just started work again - and vaccinating 9 buns all at once is pricey :(. We'll sort something out though I'm sure.

On another plus - we've been slowly bonding Joey and Princess - they come out for free range together and so far (touching wood) they get on very well - no fighting or anything like that just a bit wary of each other at first. So we can use a visit to the vet as stress bonding - and it will be their final step so to speak and can go into their new pen on their return...more space for them, and more space for Bobo too...it's good really :thumb:

Oh Fellie, nine rabbits is a lot to vaccinate. Has the vet offered you any discount for numbers? What's their normal charge per rabbit/vaccine ...

Joey and Princess - I hope they have a long and happy life together :love:

Back