• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holly Go-Lightly and Caesar (The Geeze) Geezer

Hi Guys!

Wow this site is gonna be good fun and keep my mum and dad very distracted when they should be working from home :wink:

Well let me introduce "The Warren". The Geeze and I live in a great place in Surrey with 6 other rabbits. Two baby bunnies (Clio & Charlie Cheesecake) with us and Big Neville with his best mate Bob and their "lady friends" Jodie and Heidi on the other side of the garden. We also are sharing our outdoor hutches and runs with a crazy gang of Guinea Pigs. They can hoover a Basil plant in 1 minute flat. They are called Butch, Sundance, Maureen and Linda. They were really glad when we all met because they used to be too chicken to come out of their hutch into the run. Now they laze about in the sun all day long, shooting the breeze and gossiping scandalously. Caesar and I prefer to be in the house and run in to relax under the sofa in library whenever anyone leaves the back door open. I know we should take advantage of our big back garden but we like the good life. Clio and Charlie can usually be found on mummies bed, beside her keyboard, or causing trouble under her wheelie office chair. Basically we think they are just trying to be cute to get more raisins.

Well that's us. We are going to post a few piccies of our family in the next couple of weeks and also keep you up to speed on our new neighbours. We have 4 rabbits from Bobtails moving in next door on Sunday. Hopefully we will all be good friends :D

:lol: , nice one Holly Go-lightly (Nnnnnnnngggggg........another nutcase :roll: :lol: , will feel quite comfortable here though!). Hello and welcome to you and your buddies, and your mum and dad :wave: , can't wait to see the pics!

Back