• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A post from two very annoyed bunnies....help us!

jay

Mama Doe
We need help...anyone...please?! We are in an awful situation. Our bunny mummy is making us go OUTSIDE! In this weather! It's wet and cold and we thought once we were safely tucked up in our new enclosure in the garage that we would be staying put until Spring. But OH NO! Apparently we need fresh air and exercise. She is also starving us! We only get two bowls of pellets a day - BETWEEN US! We are told we need to eat hay...hay I tell you! Hay is not nuggets is it! Nooooo. It's BORING! And herbs...I mean who does she think we are! We did manage to break into the bin the other day but she caught us before we could finish the pizza we'd found. It's soooo unfair...she gets to eat pizza...why can't we?!

Please help us before we die of exposure and starvation.

Ruby and Benny xx

Oh no! You poor things :( I sympathise - my hoomins only give me a tiny amount of pellets "because I had problems with my teeth" :roll: They also eat pizza and all kinds of other yummy things but say I'm not allowed any, but I really want some chocolate! Like you say, why should they eat it and we can't?! I get loads of hay and I suppose it's quite tasty, and veg and Readigrass, but there are so many other things to taste! Do you think you could break into the bin again? I might try that too! Can't believe you have to go outside as well, it's getting cold. Hoomins are mean!

Oh what lovely black wabbits. One up earred and one lop earred. They look so cute. Poor 'neglected' things haha!

She's left the garage door open in the hope we'll go out but we've retreated to our enclosure and are hiding in the hay. She'll never find us here. We are keeping our eye on the back door, as soon as she opens it we'll be in to raid the bin again...we know for a fact there are banana skins and some cake in there. We are also have a plan to get the pellet bag down from the worktop...if we could just move a few boxes to climb up on...

Phoebe here, I know what you mean about hoomin's. I'm lucky my daddy adores me, he made mummy let us live in the house.
Sadly mummy & daddy have banned me from alcohol :( that's so much better than their silly food.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

She's left the garage door open in the hope we'll go out but we've retreated to our enclosure and are hiding in the hay. She'll never find us here. We are keeping our eye on the back door, as soon as she opens it we'll be in to raid the bin again...we know for a fact there are banana skins and some cake in there. We are also have a plan to get the pellet bag down from the worktop...if we could just move a few boxes to climb up on...

Great idea! Mmm, cake :D Good luck with the pellet raid. We believe in you!

Phoebe here, I know what you mean about hoomin's. I'm lucky my daddy adores me, he made mummy let us live in the house.
Sadly mummy & daddy have banned me from alcohol :( that's so much better than their silly food.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Hi again :love: Luckily my hoomins let me live inside too, but no luck with hoomin food or alcohol... yet ;)

Back