• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vinegar

mariposa

Mama Doe
I've put some (diluted with water) on the fleece in his pen as he... "overshot"... the litter tray! It's OK for him to be in the pen while it dries, isn't it? He's ignoring it so doesn't seem bothered by the smell...!

I've put some (diluted with water) on the fleece in his pen as he... "overshot"... the litter tray! It's OK for him to be in the pen while it dries, isn't it? He's ignoring it so doesn't seem bothered by the smell...!

Yes, diluted vinegar is harmless and I doubt he'd be interested anyway :D

Yes, diluted vinegar is harmless and I doubt he'd be interested anyway :D

Thank you, really appreciate you always replying so quickly :) He's lounging near the stain and looking quite pleased with himself at the hay and litter he's thrown around... :lol:

My Poppy used to try to drink the diluted vinegar spray I use for cleaning, the other two show interest in it but she was obsessed :shock: so I did keep her away... But then I also had to keep her away from wet wipes as she thought they were for eating as well, I had more than one tug of war with her over a wet wipe. For a half blind bun who was shall we say somewhat lacking in little grey cells she was surprisingly ninja like at stealing wet wipes! :shock:

For normal bunnies I wouldn't worry about a bit of diluted vinegar!

My Poppy used to try to drink the diluted vinegar spray I use for cleaning, the other two show interest in it but she was obsessed :shock: so I did keep her away... But then I also had to keep her away from wet wipes as she thought they were for eating as well, I had more than one tug of war with her over a wet wipe. For a half blind bun who was shall we say somewhat lacking in little grey cells she was surprisingly ninja like at stealing wet wipes! :shock:

For normal bunnies I wouldn't worry about a bit of diluted vinegar!

:lol:

Awww what a nice thing to say :D

... and for being so helpful in your replies :)

Back