• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buggsy Bunny and how he came to be

Kara

Warren Veteran
Welllll

One morning Nathan had finished work and as mornings were his nights he was tucking in to a tipple or two before bed time (this was around 5am)

On walking in to the kitchen what did he spot outside??? A fluffy ball of white fur right up at the Patio doors, of course Nath had a had a drink or two or six.... and wondered id he was seeing things. So mde himself something to eat and went back to the front room.

Sometime later Nath went back to the kitchen and saw the fluffy white ball out there again, so he went to the fridge and took out Lettuce (we know now yes, yes no lettuce) & tomatoes and spread them aroundthe patio and lawn in his socks :? .(Nath in his socks not the food lol )

The white fluff ball appeared again and Nath spent half an hour or so round the garden with the Scooby Doo blanket where he finally captured
the white fluff ball.

First I heard was 'KARA, KARA, look what I have got' I was fast asleep but didnt mind being woken to the sight of a white fluffball, I looked down half asleep and Nath had brought him upstairs in the washing basket snuggled in to the Scooby Doo blanket.

After a long tome of knocking on doors and missing posters we decided to keep him, Nath named him Buggsy and we have had him two years.

:love: he is our special boy.

Kara what a lovely heart warming tale, and Buggsy obviously felt safe around you and knew where he would be looked after well. :D
Nice to know a bunny who chose his own home for once :wink:

Yes Kara.........Buggsy certainly knew which door to come to. He certainly wasn't going to budge!! White fluffy balls make a change from pink elephants Ha Ha!

He is certainly very cute (and obviously clever) and no wonder you couldn't part with him. Kisses to the "special boy"

Kara ..... message above is from me - I thought I was still logged in but son number 2 was on e-bay and must have shut me down. Little so and so!

Back