• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Savvy vet needed in Berkshire

Have a look on the Francis Harcourt Brown recommended vet web page, there is a recommended vet at Companion Care Winnersh.
We have not used them for our bunnies so cannot comment. Ivan, at Newbury V4P is another recommended vet, but I don't think he works there any more [emoji45]

We're in Fleet and go to Gill at Windlesham. She's brilliant and they do their own out of hours care which is also great. Definitely recommend!

Thank you guys. Going to ring windlesham vets tomorrow. Fingers crossed I can get an action plan put in place for my lil man!

Hi guys,
Thank you so much for your recommendations. I took Chester to see Gill @ Windlesham Village Vets last week and she was fantastic! So switched on and knowledgable. I had been back and forth to my old vets without gaining any answers. One appointment with Gill and by the end of the day all the diagnostics were done and we were on the way to a diagnosis. I now understand why Rabbit Savvy vets are so so important!!

Hi guys,
Thank you so much for your recommendations. I took Chester to see Gill @ Windlesham Village Vets last week and she was fantastic! So switched on and knowledgable. I had been back and forth to my old vets without gaining any answers. One appointment with Gill and by the end of the day all the diagnostics were done and we were on the way to a diagnosis. I now understand why Rabbit Savvy vets are so so important!!

I'm really glad it's worked out for you.

Please keep us updated as to how Chester gets on :D

Back