• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny sam here

Bunnysam

Alpha Buck
Hello I live in Bearsted in Kent and own a 2 bedroom house, one bedroom for me and the other for my two mini lops, Billy and Rosie!! They are very spoilt and I love them to bits! Billy is blue (grey!) with an absolutely gorgeous coat and Rosie is white with pink eyes and a real girl. They are my little furry children!

It took 5 months of hard work bonding Rosie to Billy but after being spayed (I got her when she was too young to be spayed) it took about 2 weeks, after she had healed. It is well worth the tears and bites that I got separating them when they fought (arggggggghhhhh and the screams!) as now they are inseperable and whilst I am at work miles away in London I feel more happy knowing Billy has a little friend :) All I can say is KEEP AT IT!!!

Great site!!! How do you put pictures of your pets on??!!

Sam, Billy & Rosie x

Hello, welcome to the forum, don't worry, I am pc illiterate too sometimes, there are loads of people who are really good with computers tho, and they will soon point you in the right direction.

annie

Hello BunnySam

Good to have you along, I am just the other side of Canterbury! good to have a fello Kentarian along!

Do you have pics of your animals hosted on the internet? if so it should be easy to post them. Will explian -

if they are on a site such as www.muchos.co.uk or www.photobucket.com then click right click on the required pic, highlight properties, righ click again and copy, come here click on Img box above post a reply then paste the image properties then click the Img box again then preview and your image should appear hopefully

so eg

clear as mud?
Kara :wink:

Will try tomorrow have to go now and do an urgent tape for my boss who looked a bit angry when he saw my screen - oops!

My pictures are on "my documents" on my pc if that is any help. Can I download them from there?

Sam the Kentarian x :lol:

Hello everybody

Thank you for your welcomes.

My pictures are on other posts I have done so you should see them soon.

:)

PS Or maybe it might appear below this?

:D Hiya Bunnysam

Welcome along to Mad Hatters Tea Party - Oh my - did someone mention - Tea - mines two sugars please!! - and a large bicky!!

Hope you have loads of fun with us fellow rabbiters.

Over and Out.

Back