• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hope These Make You Smile :-)

Oh Jane, yes they have made me smile. A beautiful and joyous set of photos. I especially love the ones of Sir Victor and Lady Lydia in the snow. They show up the gorgeous plushness of their fur. Thank you for sharing these xx

All gorgeous :) :) :)

I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation, but why has Lizzie got a bottle of wine?:shock:

There're some amazing buns I've never seen before! Lizzie was gorgeous and that photo of the 'boblets' is very cute!

They did make me smile, and I needed it today!

Wow...these are all fantastic! I don't think I've seen these before either with the possible exception of the first one. What a trove of wonderful bunny memories you have, Jane! :love:
Poor Michael! :lol: True love means you let your best friend smoosh your face for the camera! :lol:

Thank you Jane, between these and your lovely photo with Morse Pup I have a big smile on this morning. :love: xxxxx

Back