• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alcoholic rabbit

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
Phoebe is an alcoholic.
She's in the past gotten hold of a gin soaked lemon wedge.
She's just been sucking the carpet where I spilt some koppaberg & most recently she's been trying to lick the 25yr old whisky out of OHs glass he put on the floor.

Seriously, alcoholic rabbit.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

aww, she's drowning her sorrows cos she is missing her other mummy [emoji38]
[emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] I can believe this.

She definitely likes classical & soft music. We were playing some through the new pianos speakers and she'd happily lay down with classical but stop at rock etc. So if you ever steal her, she'd appreciate her sophisticated classical music.
Daphne likes meatloaf, she sat right next to the speaker when we started playing him.
That's strange... normally they prefer beer because it's full of hops :D
We don't drink beer, but I'm sure she'd like that too.

That's strange... normally they prefer beer because it's full of hops :D

:lol:

My bunny loves classical music too! I've noticed he has a soft spot for Glinka. As for alcohol, he has tried to steal my guests' liquor quite a few times, especially the fruit flavored ones.:)

Phoebe is an alcoholic.
She's in the past gotten hold of a gin soaked lemon wedge.
She's just been sucking the carpet where I spilt some koppaberg & most recently she's been trying to lick the 25yr old whisky out of OHs glass he put on the floor.

Seriously, alcoholic rabbit.

Hello pretty Phoebe :love:

I've hijacked my hoomin's computer as I am also an alcoholic. I like to try and reach wine, beer and brandy. I think my favourite smell is port though.

Let's meet and get drunk together. Hic.

Hello pretty Phoebe :love:

I've hijacked my hoomin's computer as I am also an alcoholic. I like to try and reach wine, beer and brandy. I think my favourite smell is port though.

Let's meet and get drunk together. Hic.

Hi hic ;)
I've borrowed mummies phone while she studies.
I've never tried wine, I should try that!

We shall meet, until there here is my picture ;)

ba3d74681c30f3450653c8cd713479f9.jpg

Hi hic ;)
I've borrowed mummies phone while she studies.
I've never tried wine, I should try that!

We shall meet, until there here is my picture ;)

ba3d74681c30f3450653c8cd713479f9.jpg

You're so pretty :love: :oops: I will buy you a glass of wine when we meet :love: (I don't have any of this "money" the hoomins talk about, but I have lots of charm :D )

You're so pretty :love: :oops: I will buy you a glass of wine when we meet :love: (I don't have any of this "money" the hoomins talk about, but I have lots of charm :D )
Thank you :oops:
I look forward to trying some wine with you. I don't understand what "money" is either but mummie gets annoyed when I eat it.

Thank you :oops:
I look forward to trying some wine with you. I don't understand what "money" is either but mummie gets annoyed when I eat it.

Me too :love: Ooh, is it tasty? I'll have to try some too. Silly hoomin getting annoyed!

I can't believe I'm watching two drunk bunnies trying to pick each other up online. :lol:
I can only add to this thread by offering that my Yorkshire Terrier always tries to sneak a sip of my Starbucks when I get it. :lol:

Back