• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RABBITS UNITED ANNOUNCEMENT

Adele

Warren Veteran
hello, Rabbits United is hoping to set up a Tradestand at the RWA Conference in Bristol In October.
The Tradestand will be to promote the works of Guardian Angels Organisation, Rabbit Rehome Organisation, Bobtails Rescue, Rabbits United Forum.
If you are interested in 1) Having us display some of your literature if you are a Charity, Rabbit Rescue, or any other Institution that is non commercial, please contact ADELE by PM asap.

Further, 2) We need volunteers, I have two in mind already but these are yet to be confirmed to "man" the stand, and promote all the involved Charities/ Rescues/ This Forum etc

3) Please also contact me by PM if you can SPONSOR or part SPONSOR this project to help us cover our costs, we are happy to display any businesses details that helps us in this way.
Otherwise, The Charities and Rescues involved will be asked to contribute towards costs themselves, but this should be inexpensive if as many Institutions are involved as possible.

Please, please , PLEASE help us if you can for this good cause.
Many thanks. : from ADELE and TAMSIN :D :D

Yo Matey

We'd be pleased to help Sponsor the Stand in some way, shape or form - perhaps we can have a chat - I think a combined Rabbit Reholme and Guardian Angel Stand is a great idea.
:wink:

Oh thats fantastic Lany, Thank you so very much, please send me a PM...or you know my home email address..or phone..I always love to "rabbit" with you!! :D (any excuse hey!!)
Hope you are okay?sorry I have not been in touch...all systems go here!!Lots of gossip to catch up with too :wink:

Oh Wow Lori!! This is great news, thank you so very much, please send me a PM or email me(Adele) if you have my home email still.

But I may just beat you to it, and email you first!! :lol:
best wishes and a million thanks :D

Hi Adele and Tamsin

I have pm-ed adele but not sure if it worked or if I accidently sent 2.

Denny

DENNY said:
Hi Adele and Tamsin

I have pm-ed adele but not sure if it worked or if I accidently sent 2.

Denny

I am sorry Denny but I have not received your PM, :? please could you resend it??
Thank you so much :D

Hi

I think i got it right this time. i think it was because i had not filled in the subject field

Denny

Let me know when it is in October and where to and I will try and pop by for a visit!

Would offer to help out but I don't actually live in Bristol anymore but will try and come over the bridge for the day and combine it with visiting the parents!

The RWA conference is an annual event and takes place November each year.

The RWA have also appointed a rabbit vetinary resident. She does a rabbit clinic in Bristol and I think she's also doing some teaching to vet nurses. The Rabbit Clinic, Small Animal Hospital, Langford, Bristol. Tel: 0117 9289420

Tam

Thanks, Tamsin! That's actually my Uni, and my campus, and I do know of the clinic, but haven't heard of her teaching us, yet. We got all our small furry info from an exotics vet. I'll look her up, though!

Back