• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You just can't "unsee" some things....

I love my bun, I loved everything he does until today.

He's happily munching as I went to let him out for the day and he decides to yawn. What do you think he was chewing on? I'll give you a hint, he was sitting in his loo.......

Fruit poops sounds good.
Poopicles could work too?

Phoebe actually hunts me down and sits and eats them in front of me... wide open mouth chewing :/

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

"Poopicles" is awesome *LOL*. If only I had a photo of the look on my face. I knew they did it but to see a mouth full (not just one) just stopped me dead in my tracks. I'd also add he grooms me, "Arhhhh"

Hey, but I'd be pleased he was eating the poops he was supposed to be eating ...

...until he licked me on the nose, that is :lol:

That's Hiro all over. He's my little grimbot. Loves nothing more than trying to kiss me after a little poop munch :shock:

I often say it. A weird thing about living with rabbits is the moments where you look over at one of your best friends and think "ah good, he's eating his poo"

Fruit poops sounds good.

Phoebe actually hunts me down and sits and eats them in front of me... wide open mouth chewing :/

This! Hector will come to sit next to me to "enjoy" his "hot meal" :mr green:

Urgh. Don't know what's worse...when they do eat them or when they don't. :mrgreen:
I worried the whole plane trip to Oregon that one of them was going to drop a whole load of cecotrophes. :shock: I fear though that by the time we reached the last leg of our flight they were just generally smelly buns for being locked in carriers for 6 hours. Most folks we walked past down the aisles did not look happy. :(

As far as nicknames go...I just call them the Bunny Grapes of Wrath. :mrgreen:

Blossom is quite discreet with his. but Berry was a shocker. He would sit in the middle of the living room, his legs in all sorts of angles slopping it around his mouth! Sloppy dinner we call it - gross but lovely at the same time!:love:

Fruit poops sounds good.

Mouse does this, multiple times a day. I swear they must similar personalities. We call it packed lunch

Fudgie likes to make an event out of every one. She always smacks her chops and swigs it around her mouth like a gourmand enjoying a piece of fine porterhouse steak.

Back