• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Harry

Lazylops

Alpha Buck
This is Harry, he came to me from sue at Bracknell rabbit rescue a week or so ago, after being smuggled out of an army baracks by a woman who overheard the 'lads' getting drunk in the pub the previous night, talking about dying him....??? They have cut away his coat so he looks a bit raggy, and he has some cuts on him where we think they may have nicked him with the scissors.

At first he was quite shy, but now he is a whole heap of trouble, very nosey, always has to be first to get his dinner, go out to play, have a cuddle generally quite a troublesome bunny. But, wouldn't swap him for the world. :love:

http://www.muchos.co.uk/members/Annie/Harry-3.jpg
http://www.muchos.co.uk/members/Annie/Harry-2.jpg

Annie

Oh Annie, Harry is an absolute Poppet, he looks like a real cutie-pie, bless him :D
I am so glad to hear that he is now in your kind and safe hands, Annie you are a STAR :D

so, how did you get that splendid picture of Evo up Rallybunny, and all I get are the links for Harry, what am I doing wrong... :lol:

You need to put the image "tags" either side of the address for the pic -

at the end.

Make sure there are no spaces between the picture address and the tags.

Oh Annie he looks lovely. How on earth can someone want to do that to such a cute little bunny. Well done to whoever smuggled him out and saved him!

Angela

well, this morning, whilst my back was turned, briefly I hasten to add, he not only managed to push his bed out, and his fish out, but his food bowl too, I think he must have loaded the whole lot onto his bed and pushed them out together. Harry likes to be fed first you see..... :roll:

hehehehehehe.. cheeky bunny! He does look like a lamb for sure.. how cute! Glad he got a good home now.
Chris

Aw Annie, I missed this post.... he's gorgeous, and the guys who wanted to dye him (????) need kicking up the ****! :evil:

You must come over again and see them - it's nothing like it was the last time you visited..... bunnyham palace wasn't even thought of, and I only had 3 bunnies...... 3 BUNNIES!!!! So you will have to come down and squish Dooley.... he is very lovable..... :love:

Maaike_Butter said:
Just want to bump this as I'm going to be the proud mommy of Harry when I get back in January!!! :D

No WAY!!!! :shock: He's a stunner! Lucky you and lucky Harry, I'm so pleased............oooooooooo we really need pics of him :love:

Lazylops said:
talking about dying him....??? They have cut away his coat so he looks a bit raggy, and he has some cuts on him where we think they may have nicked him with the scissors.

Annie

And these spineless ******** being paid to defend our country :evil:

Back