• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need advice

MilosMummy

Mama Doe
We lost Milo a week ago tomorrow :( The vets think it was his heart. The girls seem OK but they were never very close to each other. Milo played peace keeper I think.

They seem OK, although not sure they 100% know where he went. Is there anything (short of getting aother bunny) that I can do for them?

I'm so sorry :(
I'd give them time to greave, just as we do ourselves. It may bring them closer together x

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Sorry you lost Milo. It might have repercussions on the hierarchy so watch out for any scuffles, apart from that your girls will be ok. I lost a bunny yesterday and her brother was sat next to her as if she was still alive. I don't think he knew she was dead. He seems ok now I've removved her body.

If you find the girls aren't getting along and you decide to get another male, remember to bond them in a neutral area.

Thank you everyone that commented. I think that we may have found another boy but just going to sleep on it tonight before deciding.

Back