• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some Pics From One of Our Walks Today

Beautiful blue sky Jane. Posh houses too - I dread to think how much they would sell for.

Morse is as cute as ever :love::love::love: Does he get more than one walk a day?

Bless him - my sister's dog gets loads of walks too. He is a VERY reluctant walker mind, and as he has never been left on his own, he now accompanies them on their long walks in the Austrian mountains. He has two paces - slow and slower.

It is a shame as he never seems to truly enjoy walks. He was picked up a stray - my sister wonders whether he had been a lap dog prior to this - he had no idea how to behave around other dogs, in fact he was very close to being PTS when my sister was allowed to adopt him due to his behaviour. My sister and her husband have worked wonders with him - but he never ever asks for a walk. He only gets excited when a tennis ball appears!

He's a lucky woof to get 3 walks a day :) Have you got several different places where you walk? Do you walk from home or drive somewhere and then walk?

It doesn't matter how glum I'm feeling, some things never fail to make me smile, and fluffy-scruffy-Morsie is one of them.:love:

He's a lucky woof to get 3 walks a day :) Have you got several different places where you walk? Do you walk from home or drive somewhere and then walk?

We have lots of different walks. I rarely use the car to get to them as Morse gets car sick. He is getting better than he was though.

We have lots of different walks. I rarely use the car to get to them as Morse gets car sick. He is getting better than he was though.

That's good :) We live in the country, but there would be nowhere I could walk to from here with a nice open space for a dog.

Back