• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One today!!!

Leo and Lulu are 1yr today!!! They've had a rocky start in life as I'm their 4th home but they are in their forever home now and getting thoroughly spoilt too!!

Happy birthday darlings, I'll be home soon with lots of treats!! :wave:

Thank you all :wave:

They had a lovely day and loads of treats!!! I know I'm daft but all my bunnies get a bow put out on their birthdays so Leo and Lulu had lovely colorful bows at their window yesterday!!! Neighbours think I'm barmy but I really don't care! I had very happy bunnies yesterday and I'm sure they knew it was their special day :love:

Thank you all :wave:

They had a lovely day and loads of treats!!! I know I'm daft but all my bunnies get a bow put out on their birthdays so Leo and Lulu had lovely colorful bows at their window yesterday!!! Neighbours think I'm barmy but I really don't care! I had very happy bunnies yesterday and I'm sure they knew it was their special day :love:

I think that's a lovely idea ! says someone who's buns and cat have always had a Christmas card :oops:

A belated happy birthday! Four homes by the age of one - good job they have eventually found their forever home; they deserve to be spoiled.

Back