• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally introducing the rabbits...

Lozzibear

Warren Scout
It has taken me a while to figure out how to upload photos (Photobucket is not my friend!) so I haven't introduced my rabbits before. Albeit, only one I had when I first joined. The other two are new additions.

Firstly we have Luna, my two year old female. She is a cheeky wee thing, loads of character but really friendly.

Then we have Arnold, my six month old male. He is a very sweet boy, friendly and cheeky... cheekier than Luna, which I didn't think was possible! Has a habit of tugging on trouser legs, haha!

And lastly, little Ludo. He is supposed to be 4 months old, but I am not entirely convinced. He is a sweetie though.

:)

OMG! Your bunnies are way too cute and made me smile. They are all gorgeous and photogenic but the 3rd bunny is especially cute and looks like a guinea pig and I absolutely love the last pic of the bunny with the pellet hanging out of his/her mouth. What adorable rabbits.

It has taken me a while to figure out how to upload photos (Photobucket is not my friend!) so I haven't introduced my rabbits before. Albeit, only one I had when I first joined. The other two are new additions.

Firstly we have Luna, my two year old female. She is a cheeky wee thing, loads of character but really friendly.

Then we have Arnold, my six month old male. He is a very sweet boy, friendly and cheeky... cheekier than Luna, which I didn't think was possible! Has a habit of tugging on trouser legs, haha!

And lastly, little Ludo. He is supposed to be 4 months old, but I am not entirely convinced. He is a sweetie though.

:)

Wow Lozzibear, your rabbits are stunning :love:

And your photos are so clear :D

Thanks everyone :) they are super sweet rabbits, and Arnold is a wee dear :)

Currently, Luna and Arnold are bonded. Ludo has met them, and they are all very happy together. I haven't fully bonded Ludo with them as he is so small and I want him to be neutered first. He is living in their house, but separated from them. I am hoping he can be bonded with them soon, but he is still very small, so I don't think he will be ready for a while...

Back