• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Saving sent messages

Lizzie

Mama Doe
Erm.....Tam......I know I'm a bit....erm....well.....fick but how do you save your sent messages? I seemed to save one but I don't know how I did it. Help! If anyone can tell me, I would be more than grateful. :?

When you go into you message box you'll see a list of your messages, on the right are check boxes, if you check the box next to the message you want to save then click the 'save marked' at the bottom of the list the message(s) will move to you save box. There is also a 'save message' button at the bottom of a message when you read it. You can view your saved messages by clicking the save box link which appears at the top when your in the message section.

Let me know if you get stuck :)

Tam

Erm....here I am again Tam! I got to grips with the above and thank you.

Can I just ask another question about the mechanics of the messaging system, does the message stay in the "outbod" or even the "outbox" :lol: until it is read?

Please forgive me if you have posted elsewhere about this but go on, just humour me! Please!

You can ask as many questions as you like, so long as they are ones I know the answer to :lol:

When you send a PM, the message goes to your Outbox. It remains in the Outbox until the recipient visits his/her Inbox, at which point it is moved from your Outbox to their Inbox. While the message remains in your Outbox you may edit or delete your post if you like.

A copy of the messages you send is also stored in your SentBox, this copy isn't deleted when the recipient reads the PM.

Tam

Back