• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boarding near Leeds area (or Nottingham)

DemiS

Warren Veteran
Does anyone have recommendations for boarding places either in Leeds or Nottingham? Must only take vaccinated rabbits and have their own indoor accommodation (their cage won't fit in the car). Just planning in advance really, I occasionally visit my family in Leeds but they don't want the rabbits staying at theirs

White post farm in Nottinghamshire are great..
They only take up to date vaccinated rabbits and the spacious hutches are inside a heated pet hotel

We could always keep an eye on them for a week or so: we have a spare room we've used for overnighting buns before (we kept grumpypants Luna for a week after we picked her up from Liz47 in Leeds before we dropped her off in Basingstoke with EyeRollChamp :)). Providing we're not away at the same time (i.e. we're always away at Christmas), of course. We don't have a 'base' as such but we do have about 30sq ft of indoor space we can make available, probably even more. And we can always collect their cage by hand (OH is tall so has long arms, I'm sure he can manage the 10min walk ;P).

We could always keep an eye on them for a week or so: we have a spare room we've used for overnighting buns before (we kept grumpypants Luna for a week after we picked her up from Liz47 in Leeds before we dropped her off in Basingstoke with EyeRollChamp :)). Providing we're not away at the same time (i.e. we're always away at Christmas), of course. We don't have a 'base' as such but we do have about 30sq ft of indoor space we can make available, probably even more. And we can always collect their cage by hand (OH is tall so has long arms, I'm sure he can manage the 10min walk ;P).

That's such a kind offer I really appreciate it :D There's nothing planned just yet but I just want to be prepared and know who I could ask in case i have to go see my family for a few nights. If you ever need me to look after yours I'd love to help, it's always nice to meet new bunnies :love: And as you are only minutes away it's no trouble at all :p

Back