• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm sure this classes as bullying

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
My poor ever suffering OH got taken shopping today and we found a fairly good quality TV unit so we got it.
The girls (Daphne in particular) insisted on 'helping' - by running away with instructions etc.
As a result we had to give her the greens just for a few moments break to understand what to do next.

234949b3b96addb3eee18868058af7b6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

:lol: mine always like to 'help' me clean up, this usually consists of one of them grabbing the dustpan and running off with it!

:lol:

I remember my mum chasing my childhood bunny round the living room after he ran off with a jigsaw piece :D

Hmmm I don't know.... I am convinced that bunnies think that all humans, without exception, are incredibly stupid so we need them to help us figure out even the simplest of tasks. In this case I think Daphne and Phoebe just want to read the instructions and then show you how to put the TV stand together. At a later date they will then "improve" it with a bit of remodelling as we humans apparently have appalling taste in home décor too!

[emoji38]
So far the girls have checked it out fully made but they seem nervous of it at the moment.
Guess it was the drill/hammer noise they didn't like.

:lol: I think you 2 should be grateful it was only the instructions Daphne got her teeth into. The way she is looking at your OH appears suspiciously like a bun about to bite someone's bum :lol:

She's a genius. She's worked out that the best way to get greens is to interfere with Hooman Activity.

One day, these creatures will take over the world... :shock:

What I can never understand is whenever you are moving something heavy they have to get right underneath. I make sure there is not a bun in sight now if anything has to be moved.

She's a genius. She's worked out that the best way to get greens is to interfere with Hooman Activity.

One day, these creatures will take over the world... :shock:
Well they've already got their loyal humans to do all the leg work.
[emoji38] I think you 2 should be grateful it was only the instructions Daphne got her teeth into. The way she is looking at your OH appears suspiciously like a bun about to bite someone's bum [emoji38]
I didn't see that look until you pointed it out.

What I can never understand is whenever you are moving something heavy they have to get right underneath. I make sure there is not a bun in sight now if anything has to be moved.
Always! Even more so if you're going down the stairs with said heavy item.

We've rearranged the TV and cages etc but the girls haven't had a look yet as their busy producing pure gold - I've never seen it so gold before... pretty sure I could get currency on this stuff.

Back