• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mouse is getting more confident

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Mouse has the sweetest nature - she gambols over each time I call her. She was recently made great strides confidence wise & explores beyond the lounge happily! It has taken 17 months to get to the stage. I'm really proud of & happy for her

IMG_4319_zpsh673xlqs.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I'm also a little bit proud of Boo who will finally share a litter tray

IMG_4303_zpsli05ci7f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Mouse is gorgeous and you can actually see from her expression that she has a sweet nature. I like to think I can anyway :lol:

Mouse is gorgeous and you can actually see from her expression that she has a sweet nature. I like to think I can anyway :lol:

yep, your definitely right :lol:

Its so sad to think of her in her former life penned in a (small) guinea pig cage - I often wonder if that is why she is overwhelmed by space

Aw sooo glad to see Mouse gain more confidence, brave sweet girl. Lovely pic of her. She looks so cuddly! Glad Boo is learning to share a ltitle!

:) I'm trying to get Robin to leave the conservatory and come into our other rooms .
He's nosey but nervous as I think he thinks he's the boss of the conservatory

Thank You again for your wonderful comments - I've read them out to her & I'm sure her eyes shone more :love:

Back