• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How am I still getting fooled by this?!

roxyroller88

Mama Doe
THE DEAD BUNNY FLOP!
I've had my bunnies for 18 months now and it still get me every single time! :lol:

Hiro just gave me such a fright. I walked into their room and found him fully conked out and I genuinely thought that he had gone! He was so cross when I disturbed him to make sure he was ok :lol:
He never flopped or fully relaxed before he got poorly so it's lovely to see him chilling with his brother without a care in the world :love:

Last edited:
That is a very impressive flop! I've had rabbits for about 7 years now (as an adult, anyway) and I still get fooled by it. Do they want us to have a heart attack?!

That is a very impressive flop! I've had rabbits for about 7 years now (as an adult, anyway) and I still get fooled by it. Do they want us to have a heart attack?!

It really was! He just wasn't moving at all :lol: I'm sure that he thinks that scaring me is a fun game. A cunning way to get treats maybe?! :lol:
Well it's good to know that it doesn't go away, they will put me in an early grave I'm sure of it!

THE DEAD BUNNY FLOP!
I've had my bunnies for 18 months now and it still get me every single time! :lol:

Hiro just gave me such a fright. I walked into their room and found him fully conked out and I genuinely thought that he had gone! He was so cross when I disturbed him to make sure he was ok :lol:
He never flopped or fully relaxed before he got poorly so it's lovely to see him chilling with his brother without a care in the world :love:

Yes I know :lol:

I often stand over them to make sure they are still breathing. Gives them the fright of their lives when they 'come to' :shock:

I don't think any bunny owner will ever get used to it.
Daphne is one of the worst, you can actually poke her and move her around & she still won't wake up until she's ready.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

It really was! He just wasn't moving at all :lol: I'm sure that he thinks that scaring me is a fun game. A cunning way to get treats maybe?! :lol:
Well it's good to know that it doesn't go away, they will put me in an early grave I'm sure of it!

get your own back!! i play the "dead waitress" game, i lie on the floor motionless, it gets a rabbits attention every time, cos if the waitress is dead, who's gonna bring the nommies?

get your own back!! i play the "dead waitress" game, i lie on the floor motionless, it gets a rabbits attention every time, cos if the waitress is dead, who's gonna bring the nommies?

Haha! That's brilliant!
Sylar, my black boy jumps on my head when I'm asleep sometimes. I've convinced myself that he's checking to see if I'm ok :lol:

Do you think they nudge each other and say 'watch this, it gets her every time' then...............flop! Eyes shut, hold breath a bit, here she comes, wait for it!...................

:lol: I'm nicking the dead waitress idea

Boo flops on her back with her legs in mid air - that still alarms me. Being deaf she never rouses when approached

I found Robin laying with his head under the gas stove and feared for the worst .. he's thankfully just daft and fell asleep while trying to fit under it lol

Back