• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone have ferplast sippy bottle? EDIT: Solved

DemiS

Warren Veteran
I bought one of these for the bunnies as they seem to get frustrated with the standard type bottles but sit in/tip over bowls. When I was putting the spout in it didn't feel too secure, i could pull it back out with a little bit of force but I didn't think the bunnies would be strong enough. Anyway they were and they pulled it out causing alllll the water to flood out :roll: The instructions weren't great but i shoved the spout in as hard as i could and put that little clip thing on the back (which didn't seem to do anything whatsoever), have I done it right? Not sure if I've put it together wrong, if its faulty or if i just have very persistent bunnies?

I bought it online so would probably have to pay return postage and potentially be sent another similar one, would it be safe to superglue the spout in to the bottle (the glue would only be on the inside, not accessible to the rabbits to chew) and let it completely dry for a few days?

EDIT: :oops: Fixed it

Last edited:
It's probably a faulty bottle.
I have one of them that I got FOC with a cage that I can post you if you want? Never been used as we always use heavy ceramic dog bowls with the bunnies.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Can you pull out the white plastic spout bit from the clear bottle fairly easily? If not then yeah must be a fault, that's really kind of you but if it is faulty I'll give the company a ring and hopefully they won't make me pay postage :)

You can pull it out, but it is incredibly difficult. (I have to get OH to help me).
I'm sure they'll be understanding :)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Not a faulty bottle just a silly owner (and **** instructions), i had another look at it and realised there's grooves on both the bottle and spout that you have to match up, once I did that it felt much more secure and the clip fit better to stop it moving completely :oops: I've put it in between their two ball type bottles so i hope they'll work it out, they're heavy drinkers so i think they'll get a lot less annoyed with the new bottle

Back