• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is Tiger?

And yes, he is a rabbit. This is my friends much loved 2 years old Tiger. Bought as a dwarf lop his ears are erect (can't see it in pics but trust me they are when he's on the ground)

He's 3~4kg of THE most relaxed bun I have ever seen, wish my Alfie was the same. (if she ever gives him up he's mine, he's beautiful)

Does he look like a dwarf lop?

2016-09-29%2016.36.34.jpg

2016-09-29%2016.36.37.jpg

2016-09-29%2016.36.57.jpg

Rod

Last edited:
If his ears point up he's not a lop.
For that weight I wouldn't say he's a dwarf either. But I'm not sure if he's a specific breed, he's most likely a cross breed of a few different types of bunnies.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

In my professional opinion, he is a big cuddly cutie...(I have no idea about breeds but my goodness he is beautiful!) :love:

He is a lovely boy, very laid back. I think from looking on Google today his facial features and colour would suggest a harlequin cross (maybe lop) Hi ears were lopped until he was 12 months old.

He lost his bonded male buddy a few months ago (dental) and his owner is thinking of bonding him again. (I'll raise that in bonding)

Cheers

Rod

It's hard to tell shape with you holding him, it's easier to guess breed when they are hopping about :) He could well be a cross with a dwarf lop as the head shape and thicker ears aren't too far off.

There could definitely be some dwarf lop in there, despite the name dwarf lops aren't actually dwarf (but mini lops are). The one's bred for exhibition are still fairly small, but one's bred as pets can be very big and a different shape. Harlequin is a type of marking and also a breed (named after the marking), he definitely has those markings but i wouldn't say his breed is harlequin if that makes sense

There could definitely be some dwarf lop in there, despite the name dwarf lops aren't actually dwarf (but mini lops are). The one's bred for exhibition are still fairly small, but one's bred as pets can be very big and a different shape. Harlequin is a type of marking and also a breed (named after the marking), he definitely has those markings but i wouldn't say his breed is harlequin if that makes sense

Yes that makes perfect sense.

Back